Rodrigo Escartín Arciniega
• Specialty in Consumer Law, Advertising Regulation and Civil and Commercial Law.
• Graduated from the Marist University with a degree in law (belongs to generation 96-2001.
He has completed, among others, the following postgraduate studies:
• Specialty in Commercial Law at the Universidad Panamericana (Honorable Mention). Professional
• Specialty in Civil Law at the Universidad Panamericana (Honorable Mention). Professional Specialist
• Master's Degree in Law from the University of Graduate Studies in Law. Professional Code.
• Doctorate in Law from the University of Postgraduate Studies in Law (Title in Process).
• Diploma in Private International Law at the International Court of Justice in the Hague, Netherlands.
• Specialized Course in Private International Arbitration at the Permanent Court of Arbitration of the
International Court of Justice in the Hague, Netherlands.
• Diploma in Private International Arbitration at the Free School of Law.
• Diploma in Civil and Commercial Procedural Law at the University of Postgraduate Studies in Law.
• Diploma in Amparo Law at the University of Postgraduate Studies in Law.
• Diploma in Civil Law at the University of Postgraduate Studies in Law.
• Specialization courses in the processing of oral trials in Civil and Family Matters before the Superior
Court of Justice of the Federal District.
• Specialization courses in the processing of oral trials in Commercial Matters before the Superior Court of
Justice of the Federal District.
He began his professional practice at the Law Firm of Roberto Mantilla C. where he collaborated in the areas of consulting and litigation of civil, commercial and insolvency law. He is involved in the firm Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C., where he collaborated for almost a decade. On his departure he decided to found Escartín, Arciniega y Asociados S.C., a firm in which he currently practices his profession and serves as a founding partner.
He specializes in the consulting and litigation of complex matters in matters of Consumer Law, Advertising Regulation, Civil Law, Commercial and Constitutional Trials, among others.
His specialization in various branches of law has allowed him to advise the most important companies worldwide, including complex advice and litigation for cooling companies, pharmaceutical companies, llanteras, vehicle shipowners, fixed and mobile telephony companies, construction companies, banks, financial institutions, department stores, etc., and has actively participated in litigation and/or trials whose importance and complexity are recognized within the legal field. It is important to note that, within his professional practice, he has carried out pro-bono practices, in favor of institutions to help the disabled, museums, etc.
Spanish and English.
He is frequently invited to UNAM (National Autonomous University of Mexico) and CECC (Center for Studies in Communication Sciences), where he has given lectures on Advertising Law and Business Law.
He belongs to the National Association of Business Lawyers (ANADE) and is founder of the Subcommittee, Consumer Law, has given lectures on Advertising Regulation, Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverage Labeling, the minimum that a company lawyer should know about the advertising of products and services, e-commerce, etc.
He is frequently invited as an expert on television and radio programs, where he has participated in programs of Grupo Formula and Bloomberg TV, El Financiero, El Heraldo TV.
Mr. Escartín has also written articles for ANADE's Corporate Lawyer magazine on automotive industry and consumer law.